To begin our first week of The Daily Hoon I thought it would be a good idea to share with you some of the twitter accounts that we follow. This Who To Follow will be a recurring post on here as we discover others who share our passion. In todays high speed world of social media it's important to have a solid stream of up to date and pertinent information that interests you. Hopefully you'll enjoy these as much as we do:
- @Jalopnik - A quirky @gawker media blog obsessed with the cult of cars, with a vibrant commenting community, succinct car reviews, and Editors with the pulse of the car community it's a great read.
- @ThatSamSmith - Freelance auto writer.
- @SpeedSportLife - "Car Freaks. Racing Junkies. Speed Fiends. Apex Animals. If it's automotive we have an opinion about it. Usually. Maybe....w/ Nick Salvatore & Zerin Dube of SSL."
- @JPMontoya - Official Twitter of Juan Pablo Montoya. A Colombian NASCAR driver, Indy 500 Winner, and famous for his intense Formula 1 rivalry with Michael Schumacher.
- @InsideFerrari - Official Twitter of Scuderia Ferrari.
- @RedBullRacing - Official Twitter of Red Bull Racing
- @RedBullF1Spy - Inside information on the Red Bull F1 team
- @PaddockNews - Information on WRC and Formula 1.
- @BreakingAuto - "Anonymous instigator of satire and confusion, with a bias towards truth."
- @SniffPetrol - A satirical look at the Auto Industry and Racing, they love to Dab the Oppo.
- @F1Photos - Account of Alex Comerford, a Formula 1 photographer.
- @F1Community - Formula 1 information aggregator.
- @F1Scoop - Inside info from behind the pit wall of the formula 1 Paddock.
- @TheF1Blogger - News and Information on Formula 1.
As you can see, this first Who To Follow has a Formula 1 centered vibe to it. With winter testing for the 2011 season well underway, it's key to know how the teams are progressing before the first race in Bahrain on March 13th. We'll have a comprehensive list of the teams in a future post.